My Dear Marthandam Review, My Dear Marthandam Rating


my dear marthandam review, my dear marthandam rating, my dear marthandam review rating, my dear marthandam telugu movie review, prudhvi raj my dear marthandam review, tollywood news, telugu movies, movie news, say cinema,

My Dear Marthandam is the full length comedy based cinema. It releases on December 29 and faces competition from Idam Jagath movie. Already comedy trailer reached all comedy lovers and created interest. Through this movie Prudhvi Raj turned as hero. Krishna Bhagavan and few other actors are acted in supporting roles. Young director Harish Reddy handled the megaphone. Syed Nizamuddin managed the money matters. Pavan provided tunes and BGM for the film. For review, rating, story and public talk users can see down.

My Dear Marthandam Movie Cast:

Prudhvi Raj
Krishna Bhagavan
Thagubothu Ramesh

My Dear Marthandam Movie Crew:

Director: Harish Reddy
Producer: Syed Nizamuddin
Music: Pavam
DOP: Rami Reddy
Release Date: December 29 2018
Language: Telugu

My Dear Marthandam Movie Story Line:

Two friends landed in a murder case. To come out of that case they went to a lawyer whose name is Marthandam (Prudhvi). Rest of the story is how Marthandam free the two friends from case.

Plus Points:

Lead actors acting
Comedy

Minus Points:

Story
Logic less scenes

My Dear Marthandam Movie Rating: 2.5/5

Overview:

MDM is a decent comedy flick. Prudhvi Raj evoked some comedy and managed to save the film. Story is not new and screeplay also old. Overall cinema interest people can watch it.

For More Movie News and Tollywood Updates Please Visit Say Cinema.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »