My Boyfriend's Girlfriend Telugu Movie, Trailer, Cast, Crew, Release Date

My Boyfriend's Girlfriend Telugu Movie, Trailer, Cast, Crew, Release Date


My Boyfriend’s Girlfriend is the new film of TFI. Makers are planning to release the movie, as a part of promotions they released first look poster and lead actors poster too. Now unit numbers unleashed the official trailer. It attracted all youth and received good feedback also.

Krishnudu, Harshitha, Varsha and Apparao are the acting in the movie. Jayaram L handled the direction part. Lalitha A managed the money matters. Anil and Bhanu are worked as the publicity designers. It may release on OTT platform because theaters are not opened.

My Boyfriend’s Girlfriend Movie Cast:

Krishnudu

Harshitha

Varsha

My Boyfriend’s Girlfriend Movie Crew:

Director: Jayaram L

Producer: Lalitha A

DOP: Suresh Ragutu and Thamashyam

Editor: Abhinav K

Music: S Anant Srikar

Publicity Designs: Anil and Bhanu

Release Date: Coming Soon

My Boyfriend’s Girlfriend Trailer:


For More Movie News and Tollywood Updates Please Visit Say Cinema.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »